Sunday 1 July 2012

the hectic life of a medic student

Assalammualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Long time no update no? haha

Medic student...maybe a glamorous title...but as soon as you receive this title, the responsibilities that you carry on your shoulder will also become as 'glamorous'...haha

I have just started my block 2 year 2 in manipal and last week was just my 2nd week but masyaAllah...there's so many things to complete in one week that i almost breakdown due to the stress. Self-directed learning (SDL), Problem Based Learning (PBL) the list is endless...






During this time, there always one creature who likes to creep into our unstable state of mind...Yup,Syaitonirrojim...I started to get easily irritated by my friends and all of a sudden felt really lonely. This is when someone posted about the picture above in FB.

People may not know your sufferings but there will always be Allah who accepts you for whoever you are and He always listen to you no matter what you tell Him. Subhanallah...

"Oleh itu, maka (tetapkanlah kepercayaanmu) bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan"
 (Surah Al-Insyirah 94:5)
Alhamdulillah, at the end of the week all the difficulties pays off...I pass all the subjects in 1st block!!! PBL presentation also went absolutely well! Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah! Last Friday night, there was a gathering at Ar-Rayyan (which means the door to Jannah for those who fast) house...I realized then I was blessed with friends that I want to be with Dunya wal Akhirah :')

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah...

Sometimes we may not like the thing that happened but Allah's knows best

Wassalam...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment